Whether a wildlife enthusiast or not, there are times when we head out for safari adventures. Sometimes they are part of a larger trip plan or sometimes we just head out simply for safari adventures. Tiger spotting, line and other wildlife animal spotting are the main attractions of these tours.
Well if you are thinking about going on one, then you will need to make sure that you prepare right for it, especially if it is your first time. You might not think that you need special preparations for it but it is very important that you know how to head out for a safari adventure, tips of which you can find in a good wildlife magazine in hindi. Here are some basic preparatory details that will definitely come in handy:
- The first thing that you have to carry with you, if you are planning on capturing moments from your safari adventure is that you will have to make sure that you have a zoom lense camera with you. No matter how good your phone camera might be, this one calls for more serious photography and hence it is imperative that you carry your DSLR, the right bag with it and of course inside which the zoom lense needs to be there.
- You have to carry sunscreen and hats with you. All wildlife safaris are generally carried out in open jeeps and hence you will be directly exposed to the sunlight. Though there are stretches in the forest that will be dark and musty with little sunlight, there will be clear stretches too, for quite a few miles during which you will need to protect yourself in order to avoid tanning. Thus it is important to have the necessary protection with you.
- Make sure that you dress right. Most of the wildlife safaris commence from the months of October in India and hence you need to make sure that you have the right winter clothing with you since it might get cold, especially if you are going for a night safari. When going for safari in a more pleasant and warm weather, you can wear safari shorts for maximum comfort and ease of movement. Do not forget to wear sneakers for your safari, since without them movement will really become very difficult.
- The other tip that you ought to follow is doing some background research. Read up famous wildlife stories in hindi and watch wildlife channels in order to understand animal patterns and behaviour so that it infuses your safari with much fun and adventure. Educating yourself for the safari before you go will greatly benefit you.
- And last but not the least, generally most big and extensive national park or sanctuary safaris are conducted in the morning as well as night and hence they have accommodation arrangements. So when you book for your stay, book for a packaged stay with them since that will be more convenient and will save you a lot of money as well.
So, now that you are armed with all the safari adventure tips that you need, start planning for one, today!