BBA or The Bachelor of Business Administration is a degree of bachelor course in Commerce, Arts and business administration. In our country, the degree is presented after the successful completion four years of full-time or part-time course in one or more areas of business concentrations. There is lots of Top College for BBA in Delhi which offers both full-time as well as part time learning opportunities for the candidate.
BBA is a wide-ranging management program. Generally, this degree program doesn’t focus on any particular discipline or sub-field within the area of business management. It covers all the fundamental elements of management instruction and culture. That’s why it is labeled as an all-purpose management program.
This wide-ranging management program covers basic topics such as organizational behavior, HR management, management skills, business communication, office or organization administration, money management, laws of business, business ethics, planning, accounting, international business, supply chain management, retail management, and marketing & operations management.
Eligibility for the Admission in Top College for BBA in India
- Any student who has passed Higher Secondary (Intermediate Level) exam from any stream with English as passing subject and secured as a minimum 45% marks at 10th standard.
- Admission is reliant on the entrance exam. Generally, there is an entrance test based on MCQ for admission to BBA program which evaluates quantitative proficiency, English language, and reasoning ability.
Applicant need no entrance tests if he or she posses:
- UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) score of more than 500 marks.
- Passed 10th +12th +1st level of education (1 year of University Education)
- British ‘A’ level aptitude with at least B grade.
- Scored higher than 70% marks in Class 12th.
Scopes for a BBA graduate in India
A business course degree holder will be able to set up his or her own business in view of the local market. They can look forward to its expansion and growth keeping in minds the standards both the domestic as well as worldwide market. Majority of the jobs that magnetize graduates with a degree of business administration are those that engage plenty of executive and decision-making roles. They are also liable for the expansion of business and dealings with customers.
Mentioned below are the some other sectors that are available for doing a BBA –
- Business Management
- Leadership Programs
- Operations Management
- Strategic or Risk Management
- Information Systems
- Worldwide Management
- Technology Management
The objective of most degree holders of business management is to get an administration position and to effectively manage an association within the standard industry substantial knowledge about it is needed. Degree holders of BBA are considered to help professionals to develop their expertise in the industry in particular areas such as financial sectors, healthcare, hospitality, leadership, Information Technology and supply chain management groups.