Going on a vacation is always a refreshing feeling no matter where you are going. People who are employed in sedentary jobs look forward to the opportunity of going out on a vacation. Time spent with loved ones is what all of us look forward top in life and what better way to do that but go on a trip to some picturesque place and just immerse yourself in the ethereal beauty of nature. College trip holds a special place in each of our hearts. College is the place where we meet the most interesting people and forge new bonds of friendship that tend to last lifelong. Forging of these bonds mostly takes place on trips you take with college buddies. Bhopal; is one of the most beautiful places in India. Going to Bhopal for a trip with your college buddies is an idea which can be considered worthwhile. Following are several places in Bhopal which you must visit on your trip with your college mates to make the trip an unforgettable one.
- Bhopal is a city with a plethora of mosques. The most significant of them all is the Moti Masjid which although is relatively smaller in stature but still has a resemblance to the breath-takingJama Masjid. Bhopal hotels around the Moti Masjid area would provide you with a contact for a guide to help you get around the city of Bhopal.
- The next place on the list is a brilliant mansion which is of great significance both historically and aesthetically. It is the renowned Gauhar Mahal. Located right on the VIP Road in Bhopal, this is one of the major tourist attractions of the city.
- If you’re a nature lover, then Van Vihar National park is the right place for you. It is unique in the sense that animals are not kept in captivity. A road through the park allows the visitors to see the animalsin their natural habitat.
- SairSapatais located on the shores of Upper Lake situated in Bhopal and expanses over 24.56 acres. This is an entertainment complex for the tourists and is a must visit on your Bhopal trip.
- Situated on the outskirts of the city of Bhopal is the Halali reservoir, which has been built on the River Halali. This is a picturesque place to visit during your trip to Bhopal, and you can find lots fish delicacies in the vicinity. Lots of 5 star hotel in Bhopal serve these dishes. It is advisable to try out some new fish that you haven’t yet had the opportunity taste.
It is a great idea to go on a trip to Bhopal with your college friends. It is surely going to be a memorable one as Bhopal, the city of mosques is a place you would never be able to forget. Visiting the above places is advisable and there are lots of other places you can visit as well. It is best to have some time at hand and enjoy a leisurely but wonderful trip to Bhopal.