Are you thinking about decorating your home? Do you want to make sure that your home has your personal touch? Well then the best way to make sure of that is to use some creative techniques to add beauty to your home!
Believe it or not, but it is not that difficult and you always have the DIY videos to guide you! There are some things that you can shop for when going home decor online shopping and then you can add a few easy and creative touches to them to make them look personal, intimate, cosy and needless to say perfect for your home.
Here are some easy-peasy decorate hacks that you can use, when sprucing your home:
- Let’s start with the most common and basic one. Do you have an empty alcohol bottle somewhere in your house? Have you just bought a mason jar online? Well then get some rice lights, bore a hole with a glass cutter at the bottom of the glass container and then fill it you with the rice lights. Place it in your bedroom or your living room, wherever you want. It helps to create the perfect ambience lighting required for a warm night with a loved one or a close group of friends.
- Are you fond of gardening? Well here are some eco-friendly ways to turn you old watering pot into tubs for plants. Take an old watering pot, the classic ones with a snout, if you don’t have one then you can buy one online and then paint it in colours of your choice. If you have a flare with the brush then you can always paint figures or you can go totally post-modern and paint the pot with different colours. This will add a nice touch to your terrace garden!
- Another thing that you can try out is take a balloon. Blow it until it becomes a perfect round and then seal the opening very firmly. Once you have done that, take a yarn and some glue and then tie the yarn around the balloon until it is completely covered. Let it try overnight and the next morning, take a pin and burst the balloon and guess what you are left with- a brand new light shade which you can hang from the ceiling!
- When you check out online home decor items, do search for bird cages if you have a nice portico or a sprawling terrace. Once you buy the bird cage you can either colour it or you can keep it just the way you bought. You can keep an artificial plant inside it or you can opt for a single light or rice lights to keep inside it.
- If you want to keep your home neat and clean and you have an old cardboard box lying about in the house, then take some jute yarn and a glue gun. Gently wrap the cardboard box with it and you will have yourself a nice waste basket to keep your corners stylish and nice!
These are some cool and easy decorative hacks that you can use to style up your home!